|Manufacturer ID||77 52 8 536 089|
|Area of application||Enduro, Onroad / street, Sport touring, Touring, Universal|
|Approval||Not subject to registration|
|Installation instructions||Not available|
|Delivery contents||1 Set|
|Additional Information||Please be aware that you need the specific navigation holder and the Cradle mount for your bike in addition. There are different specific mounts available for almost each BMW Motorcycle.|
BMW Navigator V for Cradle Mount (Europe Edition)
The Navigator V does far more than just show you the way. It is your trusted travel companion that you can rely on. Waterproof, Bluetooth-enabled, and easy to use, it makes long-distance travel even more enjoyable. Now you have everything in your field of vision at all times, thanks to the brighter and larger 5" display with improved readability in sunlight. There is even an optional car installation kit available to turn your navigator into a multifunctional unit. And thanks to its integrated trend-setting trip technology, you can determine precisely which way you want to go. Plus the optional smartphone link means you can keep up to date with real-time traffic jam information and the latest weather reports.
Discover new routes
Motorcyclists have a will of their own. Which is why the route planner software, Base Camp, allows you to create your own routes, tailored down to the last detail. A trip can be divided into up to thirty different routes, while each of these sections is composed of up to 125 points, offering you virtually limitless possibilities for customisation. Or you can simply get on board and go. The curvy route' function offers you a different road to your destination, preferably the most scenic and winding connection between your two points. Travel guide
"Turn left before the cathedral."
Thanks to the advanced TTS navigation instructions formulated just like your passenger would say them, you can be sure you will never lose your bearings. The precise description of the surroundings is based on features such as traffic lights, road signs or even buildings. Moreover, you can now also search comfortably for destinations using your smartphone, and send them quickly and simply to your Navigator V.
If you have a motorcycle with navigation preparation, like for example the K 1600 GT, K 1600 GTL, K 1600 GTL Exclusive, R 1200 GS (model year 2013 onwards), R 1200 GS Adventure (model year 2014 onwards) or R 1200 RT (model year 2014 onwards), please order the Navigator V for Preparation Mount (77 52 8 536 777). For other BMW motorcycles: Optimum vehicle mount with 4-button mounting cradle
Please be aware that you need the specific navigation holder and the cradle mount (77 52 8 544 464) for your bike in addition. There are different specific mounts available for almost each BMW Motorcycle.
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX7 and petrol-resistant
- Route option: 'Curvy Routes'
- Free life-long updates of preinstalled maps of Europe
- Large, bright 5" TFT display
- 8 GB internal flash memory
- MicroSD slot for SDXC cards up to 64 GB
- Optimised for the BMW Motorrad communication system for reproducing navigation instructions, talking on the telephone and listening to music.
- Optional smartphone link app for real-time traffic jam information and weather forecasts.
- Lane assist with photo-realistic junction views
- Improved route planning and guidance: new trip technology using via and shaping points enables longer and more detailed motorcycle tours.
- TTS navigation instructions partially with natural guidance (exact descriptions of the surroundings)
The Navigator V product package consists of the following:
- BMW Motorrad Navigator V, including integrated Li-Ion battery pack
- Free life-long map updates
- Micro-USB cable
- Practical carry bag
- Quick-start instructions printed in several languages
- Detailed instruction manual installed on unit as PDF file
- Garmin ISPI brochure (Important Safety and Product Information)
- Casing: Black plastic casing, robust, waterproof (as per IPX7), petrol-resistant, vibration-resistant
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 136x83.4x24 mm
- Display type: TFT colour touch screen, 65,000 colours, white background lighting, easy to read even in sunlight, automatic day/night mode
- Display size (diagonal): 127 mm (5")
- Display resolution (WxH): 800x480 pixels
- Battery: Integrated Li-Ion battery, replaceable
- Battery operation: Up to 4 hours depending on use and settings
- Battery charging: From motorcycle's on-board network (while travelling), from computer via micro-USB charger cable (supplied), from optional charger, from optional car assembly kit (connection via the cigarette lighter)
- Charge time: up to 4 hours depending on power source
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver: Yes
- Bluetooth technology: Yes. Connection to Bluetooth helmets or headsets (hands-free /headset /A2DP /AVRCP /SPP profile) and for connection to Bluetooth telephones, data exchange between 2 identical units
- PC interface: USB connection (version 2.0, high speed), USB connection cable supplied
- Integrated antenna: Yes
- Weight: 288 g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C (-4 F to +131 F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0 °C to +45 °C (32 F to 113 F)
Map materials available on microSD card for the Garmin Zumo 660 and other Garmin units can also be used with the BMW Motorrad Navigator V.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£569.90Incl. 19% Tax, excl. Shipping Cost